It is important that you read this privacy notice together with any other privacy notice or fair processing notice we may provide on specific occasions when we are collecting or processing personal data about you so that you are fully aware of how and why we are using your data. This privacy notice supplements the other notices and is not intended to override them.
The Website is not intended for children and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
The Website is operated by Biz2Mobile Limited, which is the data controller and responsible for the website.
Data Controller Details
Biz2Mobile Ltd trading as:
The Core Business Centre
Tel +44 (0) 1235 432750
Fax +44 (0) 1235 432751
What personal information we collect
When you contact us through the Website, correspond with us or otherwise use our services, we may collect a range of personal data:
- Identity Data, including first name, last name, username or similar identifier, title, date of birth and gender.
- Contact Data, including address, email address and telephone numbers.
- Financial and Transaction Data, including payment details and other information about products and services you have purchased from us.
- Technical Data, including internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access the Website and our services.
- Usage Data, including information about how you use the Website and our services.
- Marketing and Communications Data, including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions, such as you filling in forms on the Website or corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise.
- Third parties or publicly available sources.
How we use your personal information
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you or a company you are connected with.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data. You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for marketing purposes at any time.
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so. We have also identified what our legitimate interests are where appropriate and how long we will retain the personal data.
|Type of data |
|Lawful basis for processing including basis of legitimate interest |
|To explore and create interest in our products ad services in a Business to Business context. |
|(a) Identity |
(d) Marketing and Communications
|Necessary for our legitimate interests in advertising and promoting our existence, products and services . Data collected is only sourced from personal interaction or from public domain sources |
|24 months |
|To provide support in relation to our services||(a) Identity |
|Performance of a contract||12 months from termination of the contract under which the support request was made.|
|(a) Identity |
|(a) Necessary for our legitimate interests (for running our business, provision of administration and IT services, network security, to prevent fraud and in the context of a business reorganisation or group restructuring exercise) |
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
|12 months from termination of the contract governing the relationship.|
|To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences |
|(a) Technical |
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our website updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy) |
|24 months from termination of the contract governing the relationship.|
|To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you |
|(a) Identity |
|Necessary for our legitimate interests (to develop our products/services and grow our business) |
|12 months from date of original enquiry |
We may collect information about your computer or mobile device when you access our Website. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns. We use this information for system administration and may report aggregate information to any advertisers.
We may use your personally identiﬁable information to inform you of other products or services, upcoming events and advertising. If you do not want to be included on our mailing list, you can opt out at any time by email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Collection and Use of Non-Personal Information
We also collect information that is not directly associated with any specific individual, such as company information, location, time zone and other information relating to activities on our Website. We may use this non-personal information so that we can better understand users’ behaviour and improve our products and services. We may also aggregate this information to help us provide more useful information to our users.
Where we store your personal data
It may sometimes be necessary to transfer personal information outside the territory in which it was collected. When this is needed information may be transferred to countries or territories around the world. Any transfers made will be in full compliance with all aspects of applicable privacy and data protection law.
If you are based in the EEA, whenever we transfer your personal data out of the EEA, we ensure a similar degree of protection is afforded to it by ensuring at least one of the following safeguards is implemented:
- We will only transfer your personal data to countries that have been deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for personal data by the European Commission.
- We may use specific contracts approved by the European Commission which give personal data the same protection it has in Europe.
- Where we use providers based in the US, we may transfer data to them if they are part of the Privacy Shield which requires them to provide similar protection to personal data shared between the Europe and the US.
The Website uses “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience, including cookies from Google Analytics and Communigator.
A cookie is a text ﬁle that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the web server that you have returned to a speciﬁc page. For example, if you register with us for services, a cookie helps us to recall your speciﬁc information, such as your contact address, on subsequent visits.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our services or websites you visit.
Disclosure to third parties
We may share your personal information with members of the B2M group and our third party service providers. We require all third parties to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and only permit them to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If our company, or substantially all of our assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Protection of Personal Information
We take precautions – including administrative, technical, and physical measures – to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Although we will do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Website by virtue of the unsecure nature of the internet and any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your personal information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure and we will give you specific legal reasons if this is the case.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact Director of Sales & Marketing at the address above.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Your questions or comments
To contact us please email email@example.com.