Operations/Technical Support Specialist
To apply for this position please email us here with a covering letter and attach your CV.
An opportunity to join B2M the UK software Product Company the leader in the fast growing IT sector of mobile analytics. We are seeking a high calibre Computer Sciences or Software Engineering Graduate, who can demonstrate strong technical and commercial abilities in a business setting and who will relish the challenge of developing their technical aptitude in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be responsible for post sales delivery and support of the mprodigy & Elemez suite of products in a global market. This role demands a high level of technical aptitude and a willing attitude to learn and embrace new technologies.
Training will be provided where required to meet the following responsibilities:
- Assisting B2M’s channel partners to install, configure and support mprodigy/elemez systems, including large multi-national roll-outs with many thousands of mobile users where strong project management skills will be essential
- Delivery of training to Partner or Client communities
- Technical troubleshooting at all levels
- Second and third line technical support to partners and internal IT users
- Issue management and resolution, adhering to the internal escalation processes that ensure SLAs are met
- Interfacing with B2M development on issues which require fourth line support
- Proactively keeping up with emerging technologies and building on a portfolio of technical skills, for example in analytics and data warehousing
- Proactively contributing to the design and development of new systems and processes that enable more efficient working practices
- Input to the B2M Knowledge Database.
- A self-starter who actively seeks out solutions to complex challenges and embraces the new learning opportunities
- A strong communicator with training skills that can be adapted to a technical or non-technical audience
- A committed professional with the ability to work under pressure to meet fixed deadlines
- A strong character who will step up to challenges and has an analytical and structured approach to problem solving
- An innovative thinker who takes ownership and drives ideas with a collaborative and inclusive style
- An adaptable team player who is willing to travel and can change to meet business requirements.
A recent Graduate in a computing discipline with proven knowledge and commercial experience. If possible some or all of the following:
- PC Operating Systems & Configuration
- Windows Server Operating Systems & Configuration
- IP Networking Technologies & Protocols (TCP/IP, DNS, Domains)
- Internet Networking (IIS, Routers, Switches & Firewalls)
- Wireless Networking (WLAN/Mobile Data)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Amazon Web Services
- Mobile Devices (Android, IOS, Win x86, Windows Mobile/CE)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Passion for software