To apply for this position please email us here with a covering letter and attach your CV.
Working as part of a team developing our MDM product you will be responsible for taking user stories from our product backlog and turning them into working code. We have a very collaborative approach to working so this role requires good communication skills, both with members of the team and those outside of it.
You will be a self-starter with a passion for software, a background in the Microsoft stack and experience of working in an agile environment.
In return we offer a fun and relaxed workplace in a rural location, a budget for continuing training and share options scheme.
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server
- WebServices, WCF, Rest
- Experience of working in an agile environment
- Unit Testing / TDD
Nice to have
- Android / Java
- Silverlight / TDD
- Genuine interest in software technology
- Actively socialises with the Developer community, preferably including github
- Active user of social networks such as Twitter or own blog
- Willingness to work collaboratively in a team of peers
- Committed to continuous learning
- Ability to work with little direction
- Communications openly and respectfully