Following changes to legislation, we are in the process of changing the way visitors to our websites can manage the cookies we use on our websites. We are currently working with our web providers, and in the next few months we hope to bring you a method of controlling cookies placed by our websites and we will bring you full details once this is ready.
What Personal Information does B2M Solutions collect about you?
The types of information we gather include:
- Information you give us: We receive and store any information you enter on our web site or give us in any other way. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving our provision of resources and communicating with you.
- Automatic collection of information: We may receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many web sites, we may use ‘cookies’. You can find information about the types of cookies we use below.
- Information from other sources: We sometimes receive updated delivery and address information from our delivery agents or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily. We might also receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information for the purposes of improving our service to you.
What are cookies?
Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your web browser. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or to work more efficiently, as well as providing information to the owners of the site.
The table below shows the cookies we use:
|Cookie||Name||What it does|
|Server Mapping||X-Mapping-elhaoojk||Routes page requests and data to the correct server where a site is hosted on multiple servers.|
|Google Universal Analytics||_ga||Distinguishes unique users by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier, used on each page request to allow the collection of analytics data.|
|Google Universal Analytics||_gat||Throttles the request rate of sites, limiting the collection of data on high traffic sites. Expires after 10 minutes.|
In addition, B2M Solutions uses third parties to deliver services. These third-party servers may set cookies in accordance with their own cookie and privacy policies. We have no access to third party cookies and third party organisations have no access to ours. The third party organisations that place cookies have their own strict privacy policies.
The majority of web browsers allow some control of cookies. To find out how to change cookie settings in your browser, click here.
Do we share your personal information?
We do not share any information we collect about you. We share customer information only with our agents such as our distributors and associated businesses (see below).
Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and email, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
Disclosure of your information:
We may disclose information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is:
- reasonably necessary to comply with the law
- to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions
- to protect our rights and those of our users
Terms and Conditions, notices and revisions